Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's been...*sob*...three..days...

Yeah, three days.
No shopping trips today. Probably because I WAS IN SCHOOL.
But I'm sick now, so yay. More time to blog and vomit. Ugh.

So my pictures of me that I planned? Yeah, not happening. My camera is sPaZzInG out. So I'm deciding on...pictures of the CLOTHES I'm wearing. Not me. Sorry.

Also, you may know me from Mit Mommy's blog. I am frequently in the comments section. Very frequently, actually. I changed my name to *moi* from something else that had my real name in it. But I figured that 'The Anna Project' is nowhere as cool as 'The Tara Project', no?

So yeah! Those are the plans for the blog this fall. I might be kinda busy, so only expect entries like once a week. I have SO much homework and SO much of everything to do!

Lots of love to y'all, Tara

1 comment:

  1. You pick whatever name you like and blog whenever you feel like it. That is what blogging is all about. Delicious, no?

    ReplyDelete