Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shopping today!

It's funny how even shopping at The Mall of Broken Dreams can make your day.

First of all, let me clear up what TMOBD (see above) is. It's this sad little mall with almost no customers. But it does have an H&M, American Eagle, Express, and Forever 21 in it. No, no Topshop, no Bloomingdales, no Zara. In other words, the mall is...a mall of broken dreams.

First, we went to H&M. Pretty sweet-no one was there. For me? Two pairs of skinnies, a faboo vintage top, and a black cardigan. My sister? Sweater, jeans, and camis.

Then, off to American Eagle for a belt for Araidne, my sister. Pretty sweet-leather for $7. Thank God for sales.

Finally, we went to Forever 21 where Araidne racked up another pair of pants and stuff for her field hockey team's 'buddy bag', when they exchange special things with a 'secret sister'. I? I picked up this AMAZING little headband for $2.80. Cheap, gorgeous, and oh-so-vintage, which is the look I'm looking for.

I love it SO much, I have to post a picture.


You like?

Lots of love to y'all, Tara

1 comment:

  1. Tara - Thanks for stopping by. The hair band is lovely. I haven't personally been shopping in months (at least for myself). I lie. I bought a skirt in July, and a tank top! Wild, that is me.

    What should a geeky mom wear this Fall?

    ReplyDelete